Sunday, May 11, 2014

Alisa Reyes Official Merch Store

A couple of months ago I decided to come out with my official merch store @ www.alisareyes.com
The out pour of love and support I have received from all of you on twitter, facebook and whosay, myspace and instagram means the world to me and I know many of you wanted a way to receive photos with an autograph. I decided to have just a few pictures on my website that I can mail to you all within the 50 states I am not doing international unless its a special request at the moment but I hope that you will all get a chance to stop by and click on the link below so I can send a personal picture to you if you would like one. If I have seem to have been a bit behind on answering back some fan mail on facebook or my fan mail accounts my apologies I try to get to them as often as I can. Your kind words and love and support really make me so happy and filled with JOY and I just want you all to know that without you all a lot would not be possible. I love you all and I am sending love and light to all of you throughout your journey this 2014 and on. Just know I adore everyone of you and I wish you all joy and love and sending you all a white light surrounding you and your families always!

Yours Truly,

Alisa                        

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment