Friday, September 19, 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S  is the name to Fergie's hit song where she sings about fashion, diamonds, cars which describes her lifestyle but I can relate as well because I just attended my first Fashion Week in New York City thanks to Jump Start PR who flew me out to my hometown Manhattan, New York to attend a packed schedule for New York Fashion Week. The song glamorous was the soundtrack to my three day filled adventure. I was blessed to rock a wardrobe by Goddess Divine, Evolution, Bebe, Guess, Wildpair, Sky,  LV and many more! UBER was the way to travel to and from events and the two drinks of my week came from Godiva and Ciroc!







My first event was at a POP UP store its the latest trend to showcasing your company in a fun laid back venue where companies can join together to sell and promote their products in a store for one day or more! What a clever idea huh? The first company I met was Amcopop, where I had the pleasure to meet Adriana Marie Company her logline is "Fashion with a Purpose"  Adriana was so sweet to give me my new favorite T Shirt! I gotta represent both coasts! Adriana is the owner/designer of this amazing fun and unique clothing company that I just adore. Be sure to follow her on Twitter and Instagram @adrianamarieco so you can check out all of their clothing!






I also then had the pleasure to meet the FAB company called Irini Design                                                     www.irinidesign.com
I was pleased to meet Irene Karandrikas owner/designer of Irini Designs a beautiful jewelry company that has something for every occasion! Her line of jewelry is edgy but light and meant for a day to night wear that you can rock all day long with ease!















Last but not least if you haven't had the pleasure of rocking a Ella Danla handbag now is the time! Her products are crafted from the highest quality leather is using unique elements from nature such as fossilized dinosaur bone also made in the USA! This is no ordinary luxury leather handbag this is a one-of-a-kind handbag! I have never seen anything like this before so be sure to check out all of her handbags at www.elladanla.com








Handbags, jewelry, clothes and hats oh my what more could a girl or guy ask for! Later that evening I was whisked away to the Mercedes-Benz - Lincoln Center/Ciroc party! Talk about fun the DJ was amazing the food rocked and the drinks were oh so yummy. There were so many different types of people at this party from socialites to top fashion blogger's to celebrities, music producers, artist, actors but the one person that stood out to me that night was an amazing energetic and full of life fashion blogger by the name of Sharon Langert. She has a blog called www.fashion-isha.com she was kind enough to take a photo of me in my outfit that I rocked for my first night by goddess divine and she put me in her blog so I had to give her a shout out because she was just absolutely a pure joy to sit down and talk to that evening. Not only is she a fashion blogger but she's also a stylist and a designer! Talk about a triple threat! The drink of my night which of course was by Ciroc was called The Cassandra! It was the perfect drink to end a fabulous night now off to bed to get my beauty rest!



www.fashion-isha.com





















Day#2
Make up, lip gloss, photo booths, cupcakes and wine oh my! Inglot Cosmetics was my new favorite make up of fashion week you have to check out number 542 and number 541 in regards to the lip gloss that is a must buy, I'm obsessed with their color choices! The texture and the colors within Inglot are one of a kind and great for all skin types! Their eyelashes are divine and I adore all of their lipsticks and lip glosses. I practically had to be dragged away from the make up booth because I was running off to a fashion show and I just couldn't bear to part ways with my lip glosses!

541

























Next stop that night was at Pier59 where I attended the K Nicole Clothing fashion show! K Nicole has a very unique style of clothing I would describe what I saw as Bo ho fun, tons of mesh fabrics along with beautiful skirts and dresses that you could wear not only to lunch with the girls but you could also turn it into an amazing evening wear outfit mixed with a business look filled with comfort! Beyond flattering for the body and mixed with unique textures and layers K Nicole is definitely a new unique approach to modern clothing for the every day woman! Be sure to check out KNicoleClothing.com



T.G.I.F
My last adventure of fashion week was with PrincessLondonShoes.com along with the drink of the night from Godiva so many to choose from some even had chocolate in them it's like a desert mixed with a cocktail! Princess London Shoes were fun, bright, vibrant, unique and diverse! Some of the shoes had an influence of Native American style feathers, fringes, textures that were mixed with fringes and other fabrics the list went on and on about the unique style to this shoe brand very feminine and delicate. Princess London Shoes are a must-have statement piece that would go with any clutch or purse for a fun girls night out or a hot sexy date with your boo!









Words can't express how thankful I was to Jump Start Pr, I had a blast and I can't wait to attend another Fashion Week. Stay posted for more photos and updates of Alisa Reyes's Journey at www.alisareyes.com



Sending Love and light to you all and many blessings!

Yours Truly,

Alisa








No comments:

Post a Comment