Saturday, October 19, 2013

THANK YOU

I found this amazing poem that I felt best suits a well needed "Thank You Poem" to all of my friends and family and all of my tweeties and facebook friends and online supporters, etc: I love you all and without you a lot would not be possible. Thank you for your patience and nonstop support. To all my fans that e-mailed me that may be asking for a reply or an autograph I just want you all to know that I am a bit behind on my fan mail and that I have not forgotten about your letters and requests. I am making some changes with the fan club and things are a bit behind with the fan mail aspect so thank you for your continued patience and I will be sending an e-mail blast soon with updates and new pictures as well. A million thanks. God Bless you all!

THANK YOU! ! ! ! !

Thank you for all the support you've shown
Thank you for all your letters
Thank you for coming to see me
Thank you for your love
Thank you for helping me get through this
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for showing me what love actually is
Thank you for giving me the spirit to get through everyday
Thank you for thinking about me
Thank you for the laughs
Thank you for your beautiful smile
Thank you for sticking up for me
Thank you for having my back
Thank you for everything
But better then all
Thank you for being YOU... 

No comments:

Post a Comment