Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heaven

In 2008 I lost the most important person in my life my mother. Brenda Rose Cosgrove Reyes. Not only was she my mother but she was my best friend my soul mate my purpose for living. Since she passed I have had a great aunt Mary Del Grande pass away along with a best friend Anna Rodriquez. I had a dear child hood friend pass away in a tragic car accident as well her name is Crystal Rose and lastly my dear friend Corey Haim. Death is something that we all have to live with. As I get older I grow to respect death and become less afraid of the unknown. If anything I am thankful that when I die I will get to reunite with all of my family and friends that have passed away. I am not afraid to die I just pray to GOD my Lord my savior that I am able to see my mothers face the moment I die. When one loses a parent life changes. My mothers death was my rebirth. Her passing away changed my life for the better. My advice to anyone that loses a loved one is rather them mourne embrace it and celebrate their life. I wish all of my dear friends and my beloved mother nothing but peace and love while they are flying free into their next journey. May their souls soar free and be one with their hearts desires. I love you all and pray for you all always until we meet again.....


Yours Truely

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment