Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happiness

You ever sit on your living room couch or chair or whatever and wonder why am I here, whats my purpose? Thats what I am doing this very second. My mind wonders a million times a day about what makes me happy what can I do to live my life to the fulliest. How can I stayed grouded and humble. How can I be apart of the big viberation. 2012 the worlds going to end? Imagine if that were true. Would you feel you did all you could do your lifetime? Did you accomplish all your hearts desires? At the end of the day all that matters is that you feel you had a moment a memory a smile a laugh a hug a cry. We all have dreams we all have goals some actually accomplish them some dont even attempt to. We all are different. People always ask me Alisa how do you stayed determined how do you stay active in your career? Three years ago my best friend my mother passed away. That changed my life greatly. I feel like it became my rebirth. I am the most organized most ready I have been in a long time. I started my career at the age of eight. All my life I kept my drive alive because I never gave up. When one is passionate about something nothing or no one can get in the way. Staying true to your beliefs is the most vital. Every one will have an opinion and thick skin is a must. No matter what job you have we all have similar moments just in different ways. Life isnt easy. It takes work and determination. My mother use to say there is enough hours in a day to get things done. Nicely put mom. I totally agree. Imagine this you have a list of things you need to get done you say how ever will I get thru this? Simple wake up early eat your breakfast and take a shower get dressed and start your first step. Thank your greater being for having another day to live and pray that you can be the best you can be. All I can say is its the boring the simple the quiet the normal that is good for ones self. Being in your moment. Listening to life living thru life.

Thats happiness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment