Saturday, June 12, 2010

MTV Awards Gifting Suite @ SLS

I had to make a blog about some amazing products I came across while attending the Mtv Awards Gifting Suite Party this past week. Here is a list of must have items and companies you all need to check out for the summer!

YOUNGEVITY-MINERAL MAKEUP:

Ladies this makeup is amazing. I am not great at doing my own eye shadow but these products make it simple and easy. They supply brushes and a how to guide on applying the latest colors.

GRAM SKINCARE:

This is a must have whether you are a guy or a girl. I was using so many products left and right and couldnt find the right skin care line for my type of skin. Dont get me wrong I love certain products that are out there but alot of them was causing my skin to dry out. Whats cool about this skin care line is that there is no sulfate in it. Which is a main thing thats in a lot of skin care lines. They have an amazing cleanser,toner and mask thats a must have this summer if you want that clean fresh glowing skin look. Visit their website!

Check them out at http://www.drgram.com/


Electronics Time:

PURE ENERGY SOLUTIONS,makers of WILDCHARGE which is a wire-free charging system. This is a new hot item thats out on the market. No matter what phone or device you have this is the way to go especially for the every day traveler like myself. It comes with a charging pad and a attachment that you plug into your cell ipad, nano etc.

Visit http://www.shoppureenergy.com/

Last but not least:

ANA.M LIFESTYLE clothing and bathing suit line!

This is a hot company for men and woman. They have the hottest items such as T- shirts, hoodies,shorts,jackets,hats and the sexiest bathing suites out on the market.

Peep them out @: http://www.anamdesign.com/

A big Shout out to all these great companies......Follow them on their online social networking sites to stay in the now with the hottest items for the summer or all year round.

Yours Truely

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment