Friday, May 28, 2010

The Adonis Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund

I had a lovely time this past week visiting newark nj to help raise money for The Adonis Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund. I was with fellow All That cast member Kel Mitchell, along with a few other of Kel's celebrity friends. We visited J P Stevens High School where Adonis Smith went to before he passed away at the age of 18. This fund helps raise money for The Heart Association as well. We signed autographs and held a comedy show with some local comedians along with a Dodgeball game with myself and the other celebs.We played with the students and teachers and had a blast. The event was a success this is its 4th year and I was honored to be apart of this special experience. Thank you for all that attended and a big thank you to the Smith Family. I hope to do this event again this year to spread Adonis's story and how if a community unites one can make a difference. For more info on this please go to my facebook page to see photos from the event!

Yours Truely

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment